You can't sleep.
You feel excited.
You're lying awake with big & brash business ideas, your first book in your brain gathering fairy dust or you're crazy about blogging/writing/living everything clean eating & wellness.
You also feel frustrated.
Lack the confidence.
Do people even want what you have?
You lack the execution skills and knowledge, you're clueless about how to reach your future raving audience, and have no idea how to turn all of this into a rewarding business and income.
Wheels spinning feel the norm?
It’s time to connect to your kindred of similar minded, innovative & motivated next generation of healthy food & wellness leaders making IMPACT and an INCOME.
Hi, I’m Adele
Client Attraction Queen and Content Machine : The Pied Piper of raving fans and customers.
I lead you to happy paying clients & product ideas to sell to them.
Co-founder of Make Some Real Dough
Best selling published author in four languages plus author of 11 digital books
Over 70,000 people follow my Facebook page, and my message reaches over 7 million people Worldwide. I share anything from recipes, pictures of my adopted dogs to inspiration!
- I write for print magazines all over the World, and have been a covergirl for many
- Soon to launch my own line of vegan, palm oil free lipsticks
- Preparing to travel Australia with my husband, filming, writing and exploring with my side business The Caravan Project
- Continually working with several high-end health brands to develop products, marketing strategies and engagement
- Passionate #adoptdontshop and Palm Oil Free advocate
- Fur mummy to Hank and Holly
Aloha, I'm Robyn
Your Sales & Marketing Maven and Savant at Systems & Automation
I show you strategies to communicate the value of your products to your ideal customers, so you sell more and automate the process.
- the other half of Make Some Real Dough
- previously known on the interwebs as Girl on Raw
- Woman's Day named me Australia's leading Raw Chef in 2014,
- trained at Matthew Kenney Culinary Academy in the USA by The Raw Chef, Russell James
- certified Raw Foods Coach
- Amazon best selling author
- trained chefs and everyday people all over the World with my signature 'Girl on Raw' style.
- Aussie based in the Middle East, but a global a traveller at heart stemming from my international flight attendant days
- Been featured in such print magazines as Woman's Day and Nourish.
- Devoted to teaching you how to make money doing what you love.
- Previously held careers as Project Manager for Global finance company, HR for Big 4, & television make-up artist to name a few.
Just a few places you may have seen us...
In 2013 we met face to face at an event as co-presenters, and despite following one another online for several years prior, a new kind of friendship was born.
We instantly became one another's accountability partners and soon found out we shared the same vision:
To empower women just like you (and us prior to our own success) to have the practical tools, shortcuts, resources and support that were absent in our own start up phase.
And so Make Some Real Dough, our joint project was born.
Bringing both our unique & complementary skills & talents to combine a powerful force of nature, we’ve mentored hundreds of inspired and motivated women like you, to design the life and business of their dreams.
Every week, we blog right here about our favourite tools, resources and strategy we use daily in our own individual businesses.
So we walk our talk!
Grab your free guide to how we’ve doubled and tripled our own online following of devoted fans and faithful repeat customers here >>> www.makesomerealdough.com/subscribe
In 2014 we also launched every growing dynamic online learning community called Make Some Real Dough Academy.
Make Some Real Dough Academy is not another course, it’s a support system and incubator for the newbie health and wellness entrepreneur or blogger who needs actionable advice and accountability to make their ideas come to life.
You learn more about the Academy here >>> www.makesomerealdough.com/academy